Sunday, July 30, 2006

Unseen Visitor


I recently returned from a trip to Gatlinburg and the Great Smokey Mountains. I was on vacation while the Great Flood of 2006 occured in Toledo. Imagine my suprise when I returned to find that I had to extend my vacation to clean up a wet basement! Anyhow...that's another story being throughly debated on all the other blogs.
While in the Smokey's I never seen a Black bear even though I went hiking one night with flashlight in hand hoping to run across one. Just to prove their existence, an unseen visitor left this souvenier on the bumper of my van which I discovered as I was packing up to leave.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm to bad it wasn't Big Foot - you could have sold the bumper on Ebay

:-)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Just be thankful that you weren't visited any closer ;-)