Sunday, July 30, 2006

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!

Events in my life required that I take a reprieve from blogging for the past few month. Boy...I missed alot! So many things have transpired since my last post that it has taken the better part of a week just to catch up on all the postings on Toledo Talk and the other local blogs including Lisa Renee's, History Mike's and Progressive Toledo.

I promise I have much to say and will be back to posting regularly. But right now I am steaming in the heat and plan on going swimmimg. So please check back for my next post.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back and looking forward to reading your thoughts. I had just checked recently to see if you had come back. We kept the blogosophere warm for you.

:-)

Maggie said...

Welcome Back! Saw you on TT and wondered about your haitus...glad to see you didn't give up blogging for good!

historymike said...

Welcome back! Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Great theme you have:-

"Pulse Designer Fashion wide selection of Men and women's
fragrances,fashion clothing,handbags etc.!!!"

Pulse Designer Fashion was created with a single purpose in mind: To

provide our customers with the most up to date, high designer fashion at

the most cost effective price.

Based in the USA with experience in the buying of designer fashion, the

team at Pulse Designer Fashion aim's to capture each season's look and

feel - without having to capture your wallet!

At Pulse Designer Fashion our top priority is providing the highest level

of quality, value and service to our customers that they deserve. We will

never be satisfied until you are.

Sign up now for Pulse Designer Fashion today or test drive with the help

of the demo account by visiting http://www.pulsedesignerfashion.com