Saturday, March 11, 2006

TAGGED by LISA...I'm IT. Geeeeez.

Lisa Renee over at liberalcommonsense has tagged me in the game of BloggerTag. So without further ado, here are my responses...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
A dedicated server is one that functions only as a server and not as a workstation or client
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
AIR
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Jimmy Kimmel Live
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
12:10 p.m.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
12:20 p.m.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Birds and a Train whistle
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning to retrieve the newspaper. I don't know why
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Toldeo Talk
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans and a thermal t-shirt
10. Did you dream last night?
Ummmm... Let me think. If I did it wasn't all that good since I can't remember.
11. When did you last laugh?
Last night watching Jimmy Kimmel Live
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing. I am a minamalist.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
UGLY KIDS billboard
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Easier than my Algerbra quiz in HS.
15. What is the last film you saw?
War of the World on DVD. I don't get out much.
16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A ticket to ride on Starship One. I would love to travel to space
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I almost got married once
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
Eliminate the need to work.
19. Do you like to Dance?
Depends on how much I drink
20. George Bush.
Extrodinarily.... ( fill in the blank)
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Iwanna...as in I wanna this and I wanna that
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
Getme...as in Get me this and Get me that
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Is Canada considered abroad?
24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Please have your I.D. ready and be prepared to pass through the Metal Detector"
25. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.
History Mike, Hooda, Subcomandate Bob, Lloyd

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! Welcome to the wonderful world of tagging. Your kid names had me laughing.

:-)

historymike said...

I am in:

HM's responses

Subcomandante Bob said...

Subcomandante Bob grudgingly complied.