Saturday, March 04, 2006

Is there a Blogger Medic in the house?

I must admit to my bad! Last night I was trying to be creative and hack the Blogger template to create a "read more" link for the long post I am sometimes known to write. Unfortunatly....I only succeeded in screwing things up. The results were that the site woud not load up for about 4 hrs. The site would freeze up and make me ready to throw the damn computer straight through the window.

Because I started out to hack the site with great confidence, I forgot to follow the Cardinal Rule when making changes to your template. I did not create a current backup to restore from. What this meant was I had to go back through my template line by line and hopefully delete all modifications. As you can guess this took awhile.

So for those who may have visted the site last nite and found your Internet Explorer slow to a crawl when my page was attempting to load...I apologize. My Bad!

I thank you for your patience and hope that this issue don't turn you off from returning for future vists.

KraZyKaT. :(

1 comment:

liberal_dem said...

Might I suggest that you post more articles for us to read and drop comments?

The 'style' of the blog is not nearly as important as what you have to say.